1. Tweak Music does not sell, share or abuse any personal information including but certainly not limited to email address, phone numbers skype accounts etc… We have been in business since 2009 and have always maintained this standard.
2. You will never receive spam from us. We do send emails from time to time if we have not heard from you in a few months. These emails are follow ups and to update clients about what is new at Tweak Music. You can always ask not to receive these emails at any time and we will only contact you if you contact us.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Acceptance of Terms. These terms and conditions constitute a part of the contract between Tweak Music and Client. Different or additional terms and conditions which may be included in Client’s purchase order or other acceptance of this quotation are hereby rejected unless approved in writing by the owner of Tweak Music.
2. Risk of Loss. All risk of damage or loss to the work at any time after arrival F.O.B. Manchester, UK is assumed by the client, and such damage or loss shall not in any way release the client from any of its obligations hereunder. Client agrees that Tweak Music shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation lost income or profits, resulting from damage or destruction to the work prior to delivery at the F.O.B. point specified herein.
3. Your Music: Tweak Music has no rights to your music. We will not sell, copy share or distribute your music in any way. You maintain all rights to your music whether it is copy written or not.
4. Website. You can send your files and receive material back from us using www.wetransfer.com. Tweak Music is not responsible for any unauthorized use or access to said materials.
5. Tweak Music has the right to stop work, or otherwise withhold further services upon non-payment or other breach of this Agreement. Tweak Music's acceptance of late payment does not waive any right to receive full payment under these Terms and Conditions.
6. In the event Tweak Music takes any action to enforce the terms of this Agreement and/or collect payment, Customer hereby agrees to pay all costs incurred in connection therewith, including, without limitation, all reasonable attorneys’ fees, expenses, and court costs incurred by Tweak Music in its sole discretion. Customer further agrees that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim arising out of or under the terms of this Agreement shall be in a state court of competent jurisdiction in Manchester, UK and Customer hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such court.
‘’The rate quoted for the album was an absolute steal. All of my questions were answered more or less instantly via email and Skype. Most quotes I got ranged from $175 per song all the way up to $900 per song so you don’t only give the best service, you’re also the best priced!’’
"Imagine my shock and surprise when a roomful of people who I didn’t know told me that while they loved my music the voice was too low and the instrument sounded off. After Peter and Andy’s Phenomenal work on my album I can now focus on my performance and not mixing and mastering. Without these men there would be no project"
"Thanks for the super mastering Tweak Music. Sounds awesome. You guys have major talent!!!"
"Working with Tweak Music is fantastic. They're passionate, friendly guys and their service is second to none. They make sure you’re 100% happy with everything before signing off and needless to say we have been getting world wide radio play and gigs since the release of our album!"
TWEAK MUSIC © 2010-2014